What kind of god would you be? Benevolent or vengeful? Play Pocket God and discover the answer within yourself. On a remote island, you are the all-powerful god that rules over the primitive islanders. You can bring new life, and then take it away just as quickly. Exercise your powers on the islanders. Lift them in the air, alter gravity, hit them with lightning, the possibilities are endless!
Pocket God is an episodic microgame for you to explore, show your friends and have fun with. We have been growing the game with the help of player suggestions! What sort of godly powers would you like to see added?
And the features keep coming...
- Click the plus button (top left) to create new islanders
- Levitate the islanders into the air by pressing your finger on an islander and moving them upward.
- Propel them into the distance by running your finger across the islander from below. Hint: Aim for the volcano!
- Generate an earthquake by shaking your iPhone (or iPod Touch) up and down
- Change weather by touching sky and dragging quickly to right or left
- In stormy weather conditions, touch cloud and drag down to generate lightning
- Switch day and night by pushing the sun or moon behind horizon
- Feed the islanders coconuts
- Crush and bowl islanders over with a rock
- Tap the screen to make the islanders dance (Episode 7's unlockable)
- Lift the shark out of the water, throw him around, smack the islanders with him, drop him on the islander heads!
- Use an islander as shark bait!
- Toggle god powers and features on and off in the menu
- Tap the moon at night to call the vampire bat
- Generate hurricane winds in stormy weather by touching the sky and swirling your finger.